Chile and Corn Fritters
- 4 green Anaheim chiles
- 3 cups corn kernels, scraped from the cob
- 3 green serrano chiles, seeded, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Oil/clarified butter
- Roast the Anaheim chiles over an open flame until black. Soak in water, peel, seed, and dice them.
- Process the corn in an Oster® food processor until it resembles a puree, about 2 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together the corn puree, chopped chiles, salt and pepper with the Oster® hand mixer. Slowly add the flour, small amounts at a time, while stirring.
- Enjoy this Southwestern-inspired vegetarian appetizer of chiles and corn. Lightly battered and fried, they're easy to make in a short amount of time.