Mango, Brie and Avocado Quesadillas
- 1 lb brie
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 roasted Poblano peppers, peeled
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 package whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tbsp safflower oil
- Chop the onion and blanch for 10 minutes; drain the water and set aside.
- Warm the brie to room temperature. Clean and cube the mango and avocado; chop the cilantro.
- On a tortilla, spread the brie and layer the mango, onion, pepper, avocado and cilantro; top with another tortilla and lightly brush each side with safflower oil.
- In a skillet, cook on each side until lightly browned and inside melts. Cut into quarters and serve with mango or a tomato-based salsa.