- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 thick sheets of Italian bread toasted
- Yellow tomato sliced
- Romaine lettuce cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. wild mushrooms sauteed (optional)
- 1 lb. scallops
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toast Italian bread in Oster® Toaster Oven. Set aside.
- Sear scallops in hot frying pan until done.
- Mix together bell peppers, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, add pine nuts. Brush some of the dressing liquid onto the bread.
- Layer tomato, lettuce and scallops on top of bread. Pour dressing all over.
- May be served with sauteed wild mushrooms.