- 16 oz. prepared seafood stuffing (from frozen section of grocer)
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 20 pieces prepared empanada wrappers (from frozen section of grocer)*
- Avocado mashed or pureed in blender
- Cilantro oil**
- *You may substitute wonton wrappers
- **Cilantro oil - Put into Oster® Food Processor 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1/4 cup cilantro. Whirl in food processor for a few seconds. Pour mixture through strainer.
- Preheat Oster® Deep Fryer.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients. Add enough bread crumbs to make the mixture bind together.
- Lay out empanada wrapper and brush with water.
- Place 1 tablespoon of seafood mixture in center of wrapper. Fold wrapper over to make half-circle shape. Brush outside all over with water. With a fork, press edges of wrapper together. Continue until all wrappers are filled.
- Place empanadas in preheated Oster® Deep Fryer and cook until golden.
- Serve with mashed avocado and drizzle with cilantro oil.