Shrimp and Mango Ceviche by Michelle Bernstein
- 12 large shrimp (10 per pound), boil in salted water for 1 minute, "shock" in ice cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon brunoise jalapeno
- 1 red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 rib celery, minced
- 1/4 cup limejuice only
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup julienne mango
- 1 tablespoon picked cilantro (reserve for garnish)
- Combine seafood with all other ingredients except the mango.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate until ready for use.
- Top with cilantro sprigs and mango.
- Copyright 2004 by Michelle Bernstein