- Oster® Blender
- 6 oz. chopped pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Lime or lemon sherbet
- 2 12-oz. cans cold ginger ale
- In an Oster® Blender, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, limejuice and kiwi. Mix until smooth.
- Freeze the mixture for one hour.
- Pour 1/4 cup of this mixture into 8 glasses, dividing evenly.
- Top each with a scoop of sherbet.
- Add the chilled ginger ale to each glass to fill.
- Top with a slice of kiwi if desired. Serve immediately.