- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2-3 ripe bananas mashed (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add bananas, margarine, milk and egg.
- Pour into greased and floured Rice Bowl. Cover Rice Bowl with aluminum foil to prevent water from entering. Be sure the foil creates a tight seal around the Rice Bowl.
- Fill Water Reservoir to Max level.
- Place Rice Bowl in Steaming Bowl. Steam for 60 minutes.