- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups carrot pieces, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Grease 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into large mixer bowl. Set aside.
- Blender chop nuts. Add dry ingredients.
- Put eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla extract into Osterizer® blender container. Cover and process at ON until smooth. Stop blender, add carrot pieces, cover and process at ON until carrots are finely chopped.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, then turn out on cake rack and cool completely.