Eggs Benedict with Asparagus & Crab
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and hot
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 4 thin slices Canadian bacon cooked
- 2 English muffins
- 4 whole crab claws cooked
- Steamed asparagus
- Put parsley and oil in Oster® Blender or Oster® Food Processor and process until blended. Place mixture in a squeeze bottle for easy garnishing.
- In a large Oster® Skillet, bring 2 inches of water and vinegar to a boil.
- Crack 1 egg into a glass.
- Reduce water to a simmer and pour egg into water in one quick motion.
- Quickly add remaining eggs. Let eggs cook for 4 to 5 minutes. This white should be firm but the yellow should be runny.
- Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- Toast the English muffins in Oster® Toaster until golden.
- Place egg yolks, water and lemon juice into blender. Blend for 1 minute.
- With blender running, pour butter through open hole of blender lid.
- Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
To assemble eggs benedict:
- Top each half muffin with bacon, a poached egg and crab claws.
- Pour warm sauce over all.
- Garnish with parsley oil and steamed asparagus.