- 1-1/3 cups low fat buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup honey-crunch wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Butter and syrup for serving
- In In2itive® blender jar, place ingredients in order given above.
- Cover jar with lid. Press POWER, then press BATTER. Press START/STOP.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto preheated Oster® electric skillet, cook until tops begin to bubble, turn over and continue to cook until golden.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup.