Multigrain Waffles with Yogurt & Fresh Fruit
- 2 apricots
- 2 plums
- 2 strawberries
- 2 pears
- 16 oz. vanilla-flavored yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Multigrain or whole wheat waffle mix prepared according to package directions
- Remove pits from fruit and slice.
- Saute fruit in batter for 2 to 3 minutes, add honey stirring constantly until honey just begins to boil. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Mix yogurt with orange rind.
- Make waffles in the Oster® Waffle Maker.
- Place waffles on a plate and pour fruit compote over top.
- Serve yogurt on the side.