Grilled Vegetable Salad with Feta and Olives
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chicken broth, defatted
- 1-1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 oz feta
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 red onion, peeled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In an Oster® blender or Oster® food processor, add all marinade ingredients and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush vegetables with olive oil and grill until brown and tender. Transfer to a serving dish and gently toss with dressing.
- On a large platter, arrange salad greens, feta, and olives and toss with remaining dressing. Layer over grilled vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and serve.