Poached Salmon Salad with Wild Mushrooms
- 1/3-1 lb salmon steak, cooked as desired (grilling or poaching work best)
- 1/4 cup watercress
- 1 small head radicchio
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/3 lb tree oyster mushrooms, sliced (or any other wild mushroom variety)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Slice salmon into 1" pieces. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp lemon juice; season with salt & pepper.
- Clean and tear radicchio and romaine leaves and combine in a large bowl.
- Saute mushrooms with shallots in olive oil until translucent. Add remaining lemon juice and season to taste. Toss with salad and top with sliced salmon.