Frozen Berry Jam
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 package (10-12 oz) frozen berries (strawberries and raspberries are ideal)
- 1 pouch (3 oz) liquid fruit pectin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine ingredients into bread pan.
- Select Basic setting. Press "Start/Stop." Allow to mix 5-6 minutes, scraping sides of pan with rubber spatula. Press "Start/Stop" to cancel.
- Select Bake setting. Press "Start/Stop." When unit signals and display reads, "0:00," press "Start/Stop." Using hot pads, remove bread pan. Pour jam into containers; cover. Refrigerate to set. Makes about 3 cups.