- 1 large mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 each small red and yellow peppers
- 1/4 cup each yellow and red onions
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Juice of 2 whole limes
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt and coarsely ground pepper
- Mince red and yellow peppers, onion and tomatoes, either in a food processor or by hand.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve alongside seafood, poultry, with corn chips and quesadillas.