- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large oranges
- 2 tbsp powdered low-sugar fruit pectin
- 1 lemon
- With a vegetable peeler, shave off the bright layer of peel from one orange and the lemon; chop finely.
- Remove and discard remaining white peel from orange and lemon.
- Peel remaining oranges, and discard peels. Slice fruit into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine chopped peels, fruit, sugar and pectin in bread pan.
- Select Basic setting.
- Press "Start/Stop." Allow to mix for 5-6 minutes, scraping sides of pan with rubber spatula. Press "Start/Stop" to cancel.
- Select Bake setting. Press "Start/Stop." When unit signals and display reads "0:00," press "Start/Stop." Using hot pads, remove bread pan. Pour jam into containers; cover. Refrigerate to set. Makes about 3 cups.