- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp powdered low-sugar fruit pectin
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients into bread pan.
- Select Basic setting.
- Press "Start/Stop." Allow to mix 5-6 minutes, scraping sides of the pan with rubber spatula. Press "Start/Stop" to cancel.
- Select Bake setting.
- Press "Start/Stop." When unit signals and display reads, "0:00," press "Start/Stop." Using hot pads, remove bread pan. Pour jam into containers; cover. Refrigerate to set. Makes about 3 cups.