Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups processed cheese
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Garnish: Croutons
- In a large saucepan, cook broccoli in water (do not drain).
- Put milk, cheese cubes, bouillon and flour into your Osterizer® blender container. Cover and process at ON.
- Add cheese mixture to broccoli.
- Add the half-and-half.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until hot and until mixture thickens.
- Serve garnished with croutons.