Garlic Marinated Grilled Leg of Lamb
- 5 lb boneless leg of lamb
- 1 large garlic bulb, cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp each dried Greek oregano and tarragon
- salt and pepper
- Using a sharp knife, make several small punctures in the lamb, stuffing each one with a clove of garlic. Use as much garlic as your taste desires.
- Using a deep dish pan, lay leg of lamb flat. Whisk marinade ingredients together in a bowl and pour over lamb. Cover and refrigerate, rotating it from side to side, overnight or up to two days (for most potent marinating effect).
- GRILLING INSTRUCTIONS: Grill on medium-low heat for roughly 10 minutes per inch of thickness of lamb or to desired consistency. Best if served medium-rare.