Parfait of "Crazy Raspberries"
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 6 tablespoons Consorzio mango vinegar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 6 biscotti (your favorite)
- 8 to 12 fresh mint leaves
- sweetened whipped cream or mascarpone cheese
- Combine raspberries, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper in a non-reactive bowl and let marinate at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes. Crush biscotti. Layer marinated berries, whipped cream and biscotti in parfait glasses. Pile berries on top. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or mascarpone cheese and mint leaves.