Grilled Salmon with Mango Peach Salsa
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup diced peaches (fresh or canned)
- 1 mango pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 1 pinch of ground cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 mango pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup sliced peaches (canned or fresh)
- Toss all ingredients together. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place all marinade ingredients in Oster® Food Processor or use Oster® Hand Blender and blend until smooth.
- Immerse salmon in marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour. Make salsa during this time.
- Set Oster® Indoor Grill to highest setting.
- Remove salmon from marinade and pat dry.
- Place on preheated grill and cook approximately 5 minutes per side or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Place salmon on plate and spoon salsa over top.