Grilled Tuna with Couscous
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 sprigs fresh oregano, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb red onion, sliced thick
- 1/2 lb fresh tuna
- 1 large each red, yellow, and green bell pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 4 tbsp nonfat yogurt
- Juice of fresh lemon
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cups couscous, cooked
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Mixed baby greens
- In a shallow container, combine half of garlic and lemon, oregano, and balsamic vinegar; marinate tuna for at least 2 hours, refrigerated.
- Just before grilling, lightly glaze tuna, peppers and onion with olive oil to avoid sticking. Grill until cooked throughout.
- Julienne cooked peppers, cube tuna and slice onions; mix with couscous.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, rest of garlic and lemon, and paprika.
- Spoon tuna mixture over a bed of baby greens, and top with a dollop of yogurt sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.