Marinated Veggie Ball with Flank Steak
Serves: 4 to 6
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 lbs. beef flank steak
- Whirl garlic in Oster® Food Processor until finely chopped. Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and pulse one or two times until blended.
- Remove mixture from processor bowl.
- Replace bowl but do not clean out and add peppers and zucchini to processor bowl and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture to vegetables and pulse once. Put mixture in small bowl or ramekin. Let mixture sit for one hour.
- Marinate steak in the remaining oil mixture for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Grill steak to desired doneness. Slice steak very thin and arrange on serving platter.
- Turn out ramekin in the center of platter and serve.