Oster® Accurate Blend™ 200 Blender - Metallic Red
MSRP $66.99 $39.99
Make It Fresh™ with 700 power watts and super-strong Crush Pro 4 Blade™ to tackle blending tasks with power and precision. See More...
Perfect for smoothies, dips, soups, sauces and more, the Accurate Blend™ 200 helps with everyday meals and snacks. With amazing ice crushing power, you can take ice from cubed to crushed in seconds. Enjoy chunk-free smoothies and shakes, grind coffee beans, puree fresh vegetable soup, shred and grate cheese for pizza, tacos, salads and more. You can create your favorite recipes fresher and easier with 14 speed versatility. The blending motor is built with a boost of extra power at start-up with 700 watts, moving ingredients down into a spiraling vortex, then continues with smooth blending control at 450 watts. For easy cleaning, the Boroclass® glass blending jar is dishwasher safe and shatter-proof, so it can go to right from the dishwasher to blending icy, cold drinks. All metal drive provides lasting durability to blend smoothie after smoothie, year after year.
- 700 power watts/450 blending watts
- Crush Pro 4 Blade™ - Stainless steel, 4-point design pulverizes and chops with precision
- All Metal Drive - Durable metal-to-metal connection allows you to blend up to 10,000 smoothies
- 14 Speeds - Different ways to make it fresh from PULSE to PUREE
- 6-Cup Boroclass® Glass Jar - Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- 2-Ounce Filler Cap - Built in markings to measure and pour ingredients while blending
- Oster® 10 Year All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability
- 3 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- Oster® Helpful Tips Manual
You May Also Like
006878-000-NP0MSRP $59.99 $49.99
BLSTCC-RFP-000MSRP $83.99 $49.99
006629-BG3-NP0MSRP $29.99 $24.99
Oster® Accurate Blend™ 200 Blender - Metallic Red is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by PamP from Was a great blender but didn't last :( I bought this blender a year ago and it was working well, felt excited to finally have a good quality blender! In the last month or so it's basically stopped chopping/blending/pureeing/mixing our smoothies! So frustrating, it takes forever! It's like the blades just went dull or something. The motor seems to be fine so I'm not sure what's wrong! Hoping I don't have to replace The whole thing. My old Hamilton Beach blender lasted 15 years before it died!
Date published: 2016-03-15