Oster® Liquefy Blend™ 200 Blender - Black
Make It Fresh™ with more! Smart Settings™ Technology provides expert results at the touch of a button. See More...
Perfect for smoothies, soups, dips and more, the Liquefy Blend™ 200 makes blending easy and more convenient. With Smart Settings™ Technology, there's no guesswork, so at the touch of a button everything is blended with perfect results. A powerhouse of a blender with 7 speeds and 7-cup jar capacity, it starts up at 700 watts then blends steadily at 450 watts for crushing, pulverizing and liquefying to create your favorite recipes easier. The All Metal Drive feature provides lasting durability to blend smoothie after smoothie, year after year. Plus the Boroclass® glass blending jar is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and is shatterproof, to go straight from the dishwasher to blending icy, cold drinks.
- 700 power watts/450 blending watts
- Crush Pro 4 Blade™ - Stainless steel, 4-point design pulverizes and chops with precision
- All Metal Drive - Durable metal-to-metal connection allows you to blend up to 10,000 smoothies
- 6 Speeds - Different ways to make it fresh from LOW to PULSE
- 7-Cup Boroclass® Glass Jar - Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- 2-Ounce Filler Cap - Built in markings to measure and pour ingredients while blending
- 3 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- Oster® Helpful Tips Manual
You May Also Like
BRLY07-B00-NP0MSRP $89.99 $69.99
004096-009-NP0MSRP $99.99 $59.99
Oster® Liquefy Blend™ 200 Blender - Black is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by empzee from Good for the Price! I bought this blender over a year ago. It isn't used on a daily basis, maybe 10 times in the past year, but for the price I paid it does the job of blending up fruits and veggies (I recommend cutting everything up and putting liquid first before sticking the solid ingredients in the blender). Good quality blender for someone who doesn't necessarily use it every day!
Date published: 2016-02-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Karan from Worst blender ever. My boyfriend bought me this blender a year ago, i love the brand, the design, the color, but it didn't mix well. I tried to make an smoothie, fail, it was pieces of fruit with milk. Tried to make a salsa the garlic was almost complete. Worst experience ever
Date published: 2014-08-21