Enjoy the Blueberry Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie
What you'll need:
- 1 1/4 cup 2 percent milk
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen cherries
- Your Oster® My Blend® blender
Blend your Blueberry Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie
Start off by pouring 1 1/4 cup of milk into Your Oster® My Blend® blender sports bottle. Next add in the other ingredients and connect the blade attachment. Once secured, flip the sports bottle upside down and attach it to the base. Lock the bottle in place and blend for less than a minute until it's the perfect consistency.
Once you're done blending, simply detach the sports bottle from the base, flip it over and switch out the blades for the drinking lid. Take a sip. Enjoy this sweet and creamy smoothie treat like you're taking a bite of rich cheesecake.
The frozen fruits are enough ice for many smoothie drinkers, but if you tone down the richness, use a little ice. Others may prefer using whole or skim milk, or strawberries rather than cherries.
Other dessert-based smoothies
It can be fun to enjoy your favorite dessert in a drinkable form. Try these tasty smoothie alternatives to popular desserts.
- Apple Pie Smoothie - This American classic dessert makes a great smoothie. All you need to do is combine 1 cup of applesauce, 6 ounces of yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg and 2 ice cubes in your kitchen blender. Blend it on HIGH and pour it into glasses for a liquefied alternative to apple pie.
- Orange-Pumpkin Pie Smoothie - This fall pie can also be enjoyed as a smoothie. Blend 12 ounces of yogurt, 2 ice cubes, 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice, 4 teaspoons granulated sugar, 2/3 cups of orange juice and a cup of pumpkin puree together on HIGH until you have a smooth beverage. Pour it out and serve!
- Banana Split Shake - Although the shake may not look as picturesque as an actual sundae, it tastes just as good. Mix 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 bananas and 1/3 cup hot fudge sauce in your blender. Blend it on HIGH, pour out the frothy, sweet shake and add your favorite toppings as garnishes.