Oster® 16-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid, White, CKSTRS16-WSB-D
This item is currently not available online.
(use code BOGO50 at checkout)
*some exclusions apply Details
Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer not valid on the purchase of gift cards and clearance items.Products shown on www.oster.com but not sold through www.oster.com are excluded from this offer. Oster reserves the right to limit quantities. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Oster is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Applicable sales taxes apply. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. No rain checks. Offers good while supplies last.
Free Shipping Details
Go from Frozen to Roasted in Hours, Not Days! The Innovative DEFROST Setting saves defrosting time in the fridge, then conveniently roasts to save space in the oven. Plus, the self-basting lid virtually eliminates hand basting, leaving more time to do other tasks to prepare for your big meal. Plus, this super convenient roaster holds up to a 20-pound turkey, enough for even the largest gatherings.
- Dimensions: L: 23.3" x W: 15.6" x H: 10.3", Weight: 12.3lb.
- Cord length: 24"
- Watts: 1450w
- Large capacity is ideal for preparing holiday dinners and for entertaining, providing extra cook space along with versatile cooking options for roasting, baking and slow cooking
- Self-Basting Lid saves time, heat and energy; virtually eliminating hand basting. Foods cook to moist, tender texture and delicious flavor
- Includes convenient DEFROST and KEEP WARM settings
- Defrost setting saves defrosting time in the fridge, go from frozen to roasted in hours, not days
- Keep Warm setting is convenient for entertaining until you’re ready to serve
- Variable temperature control dial sets roaster to cooking temperature of 150°F to 450°F
- Doubles much needed oven space for holiday meals and entertaining
- Saves 30% more time and uses 36% less energy than a traditional ovenᶧ
- Includes removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast, even heat distribution and easy clean-up
- BAKING TIP: Place baking pans on rack to use just like a conventional oven for fresh-baked muffins, casseroles or even a sheet cake †Based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven.