Can the food chop setting be used with the slicing and grating attachment?
Yes, the food chop setting will work with the slicing and grating attachment. The slicing and grating discs are NOT designed to function in the reverse direction. The slicing and grating discs will not cut food in the reverse direction. When the program cycles forward, it will. We recommend that you use the slicing and grating attachment with the Low Pulse or Low Manual speed for best results.
My blender turns on, but why doesn't the blade rotate?
If the blade is not turning, check the following:
- Make sure the jar is seated properly on the base of the unit.
Can the Oster® Fusion 6-point star blade be used with my existing Oster® blender?
Yes, it will fit and can be used safely. The blade, was designed specifically for the Oster® Fusion and will give you the greatest performance when used on that blender.
Why won't my Oster® blender turn on?
If the Oster® Blender isn't turning on, check the following:
- Is the blender plugged into a working outlet?
- Did you select a power setting?
Why won't my blender crush ice?
To ensure great results when crushing ice, please follow the steps below:
- Feed in 1-3 cubes of ice at a time, making sure not to put too much ice into the jar.
- Use the Pulse or Liquefy feature.
- Add 1-cup of liquid into the blender jar.
Why has my blender blade begun to rust?
It is not common for a blender blade to rust. They are made of high-quality stainless steel, but if left in water too long they may rust. To avoid rust, carefully dry the blade assembly immediately after washing.
Where can I purchase parts for my Oster® Blender?
Parts for Oster® Blenders can be purchased online, through retailers and also service centers. To find the service center in your area, please go to www.oster.com and click the service center link.
Can my existing Oster® blender blade be used with the Oster® Fusion?
Yes, all other Oster® blades (and accessories) will fit on the Oster® Fusion. The Oster® Fusion will perform best when used with the 6-point star blade.
Why is my blender jar leaking?
If your Oster® blender is leaking, check the following:
- Is the sealing ring over the blade?
- Is the threaded bottom cap on tight enough?
- Is the jar cracked at the bottom?
- Is the threaded bottom cap cracked?
- Is the sealing ring missing?
- Is the sealing ring cracked, broken or rotting?
- Does the item being blended exceed jar capacity?