To clean the Deep Fryer, follow these directions:
- Prior to washing, wipe oil residue and food debris from cooking pot with paper towels.
- Wipe heater dry (if applicable) with paper towels until it is free from oily residue. Take care not to bend thermostat wires on heater.
- Wash the basket and cooking pot with warm, soapy water.
- DO NOT immerse the fryer in water under any circumstances.
- DO NOT use scrubbing brushes, chemical cleaners or any abrasive materials to clean the unit.
- When cleaning the lid, be sure to remove both filters (if applicable).