There are times that an Immersion Element unit (Element in the Oil) will not operate. Simply follow the below resetting steps to make the deep fryer operational again:
- Unplug the unit from the wall electric outlet.
- Allow the unit to cool down.
- Check the oil level in your unit. If it is below the minimum level, oil should be added before resetting the unit and resuming cooking cycle.
- Remove the control box with heater.
- Use a narrow instrument such as a pencil tip or paper clip, press the recessed reset white button on the inside of the control box, located about midway between and behind the heat tubes. Push with enough force and you will hear the relay reset with an audible clicking sound.
- Replace the control box with heater onto the main body.