Recipes By Product - Rice Cookers
Creamy Rice Pudding
- Serves 6 to 8
- 1 cup short grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup heavy cream, optional
- Add rice, water, cinnamon sticks and ground cinnamon to Oster® Rice Cooker. Cook until all water is absorbed.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup or a medium bowl add 1 cup cream, sugar, and egg. Beat well with a whisk or fork.
- Add some of the hot rice to cream mixture and then pour mixture into Oster® Rice Cooker.
- Add raisins. Stir well. Bring to a boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir again and pour into large serving bowl.
- Remove cinnamon sticks. Cool to room temperature.
- For creamier rice pudding, add additional heavy cream when cooled and stir well.
- Serve immediately or chill.
Paella/Seafood Rice Dish
- Serves 4 to 6