Oster® 3-in-1 Panini Maker, Indoor Grill, and Grill
CKSTPM40-TECOOster CKSTPM40-TECO https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw05ea883b/images/highres/CKSTPM40-TECO_04.jpg
Made with unique, innovative Titanium Infused DuraCeramic, the Oster 3-in-1 Panini Maker, Indoor Grill, and Grill cooks pressed sandwiches, burgers, steaks, chicken and more quickly and efficiently to save you energy and time. This versatile 3-in-1 appliance features a non-stick ceramic coating that won't flake or peel, and is designed to last 8 times longer than standard non-stick coatings.
- 3-in-1 versatile functionality provides you with a panini maker so you can press sandwiches, an indoor grill for making burgers, or a flat grill for making steaks, chicken, and more
- Floating hinge system adjusts for different sandwich thicknesses
- Back feet tilt forward for easy grease removal in indoor grill mode; 2 drip cups are included to collect grease as it channels away from your food
- Adjustable temperature control knob for cooking a variety of foods either in the closed position or when opened flat like a grill
- Locks easily in the closed position for convenient vertical storage
Oster® 3-in-1 Panini Maker, Indoor Grill, and Grill is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DavidB1959 from Great little grill, but.... This little grill works great, heats up really fast and clean up is effortless. BUT, there are a few things that could use some improvement: A) It is so lightweight, and with no rubber feet to hold it in place, it scoots around like crazy when cleaning. B) As with many other grills of this type, lifting the lid to the open upright position to remove the food allows the grease from the lid to drip behind the grill, both onto the countertop and into the cord strain relief. Very messy and possibly damaging to the cord. C) The grill channels are very shallow, and there is no "fall" to the drain cup position. This allows grease to overflow over the sides while cooking. Placing something under the right side feet, both front and rear, tilts the grill and improves the flow rate but this should have been built-into the design. Just my 2 ¢...but I am keeping it, niggles and all.
Date published: 2018-07-27