Oster® Titanium Infused Duraceramic™ Skillet with Lift & Serve Lid, 12" x 16", Black
This Oster® Electric Skillet/Fry Pan features Titanium Infused Duraceramic™nonstick coating that cooks quickly and won't flake or peel. The hinged tempered glass lid lets you lift and serve, so you don't have to set the hot lid down. See More...
This convenient and generously sized Oster® Electric Skillet/Frying Pan is designed with unique, innovative Titanium-Infused Duraceramic™nonstick ceramic coating. The extra-durable, super-hard surface is PFOA- and PTFE-free, won't flake or peel, and cooks food up to 30% faster than ordinary nonstick surfaces. The 12" x 16" skillet makes it easy and convenient to prepare one-dish meals; the tempered glass lid has steam vents and a hinged lid that stays put so you don't have to worry about where to put it down when serving. The skillet also features a removable, adjustable temperature controller, and cool-touch side handles for easy transport.
- Electric Skillet/Frying Pan features a Titanium-Infused Duraceramic™surface that cooks up to 30% faster than ordinary nonstick surfaces to save energy and time, and is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Integrated Lift & Serve hinged lid allows for easy serving, and eliminates the problem of where to place the hot lid; lid is dishwasher safe and detachable for cleaning
- Tempered glass lid features steam vents and comfortable thumb pads for easy draining with no need for pot holders; skillet also has cool-touch side handles
- Removable, adjustable controls let you select from a range of temperatures
- Generously sized 12" x 16" vessel great for cooking family lunches and dinners
Oster® Titanium Infused Duraceramic™ Skillet with Lift & Serve Lid, 12" x 16", Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by indianajoe from Bad product. If you love burnt food this is your skillet. The non stick coating is good however the food will quickly burn in the area of the heat element on each side. It isn’t worth the trouble of having to continually stir the skillet and have the food still burn.
Date published: 2019-02-08