Oster® Titanium Infused Duraceramic™ Skillet with Pour & Strain Lid, 12", Black
CKSTSK12S-TECOOster CKSTSK12S-TECO https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwe92f99e2/images/highres/CKSTSK12S-TECO_2000x2000_1.jpg
This Oster® Electric Skillet/Fry Pan features Titanium Infused Duraceramic™nonstick coating that cooks quickly and won't flake or peel. Perfect for one-dish meals, it has a tempered glass lid with steam vents and thumb pads for easy draining. See More...
This convenient and generously sized Oster® electric skillet/frying pan is designed with unique, innovative titanium infused nonstick ceramic coating. This extra-durable, super-hard surface is PFOA- and PTFE-free, won't flake or peel, and cooks food up to 30% faster than ordinary nonstick surfaces. The 12-Inch square skillet makes it easy and convenient to prepare one-dish meals; the tempered glass pour & strain lid has steam vents and thumb pads for easy draining without pot holders. The skillet also features a removable, adjustable temperature controller, and cool-touch side handles for easy transport.
- Electric skillet/frying pan features a Titanium infused surface that cooks up to 30% faster than ordinary nonstick surfaces to save Energy and time, and is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Integrated pour & strain lid offers 2 straining sizes, so you can adjust for liquids from a variety of foods
- Tempered glass lid features steam vents and comfortable thumb pads for easy draining with no need for pot holders; skillet also has cool-touch side handles
- Removable, adjustable controls let you select from a range of temperatures
- Generously sized 12" x 12" vessel great for cooking family lunches and dinners
Oster® Titanium Infused Duraceramic™ Skillet with Pour & Strain Lid, 12", Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by jezzie from Loving the pour spout! I just received this fry pan. I love the pour spout, how cool is that? The box states it cooks 30% faster and I would say thats true as I had to watch my food the first time using it. The one downfall for me is the EXTREMELY SHORT CORD. I do not fry under my cabinets so its the cook top for me and the cord does not reach any outlets. One more thing about the cord it is made sideways so when you plug into the fry pan you cannot see the temps to turn it up or down. The handles on the pan are large which is nice but they hide the temp gauge. The problems with the cord are big for me and had it not been a gift it would have been returned. Adding a photo, you can see the cord coming out under the handle but you can't see the dial to change the temp!
Date published: 2019-01-02