Oster® DiamondForce™ Nonstick Flip Waffle Maker
This electric waffle maker with flip feature for even cooking features Oster® DiamondForce™ nonstick coating, infused with diamond particles that form a structural matrix for easy food release and nonstick performance.
This Oster waffle maker with flip feature allows for even cooking and features Oster® DiamondForce™ nonstick coating, Oster's longest-lasting nonstick yet. DiamondForce Nonstick is infused with diamond particles that form a structural matrix, creating a stronger coating to provide easy food release and superior nonstick performance over time. This 180-degree flip waffle maker spreads batter more evenly, and an adjustable temperature control lets you make waffles the way you like them—crispy, fluffy, or anywhere in between. The flip feature also allows for convenient vertical storage, and and the PFOA-free, scratch-resistant nonstick surface means hassle-free cleanup.
- OSTER'S LONGEST-LASTING NONSTICK: Flip Waffle Maker features a cooking surface reinforced and infused with diamond particles that form a structural matrix, creating a stronger coating for superior nonstick performance over time—it's Oster's longest-lasting nonstick yet
- FLIP DESIGN FOR EVEN BATTER: 180-degree flip rotation for even batter spread and cooking
- WAFFLES JUST HOW YOU LIKE THEM: Adjustable temperature control easily adjusts to make light and fluffy, or dark and crispy waffles
- CONVENIENT VERTICAL STORAGE: Flips to store in compact vertical position
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Nonstick, PFOA-free, scratch-resistant surface is designed for easy food release so batter doesn't stick to the cooking surface
- EASY TO USE: Makes 8-inch round waffles; cool-touch handles make the waffle maker safer to use; features convenient Power and Ready To Cook indicator lights
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
Oster® DiamondForce™ Flip Waffle Maker is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tost from Perfect waffles every time As a European, I get to make waffles very often either for myself or for family and friends. I spray a little bit of baking Pam on the waffle maker and start off at a low temperature until I find the perfect temp for my waffles. The waffles were cooked to perfection and easily came off the maker.
Date published: 2020-10-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by Babyhawaii425 from Not the best but not the worst Great for all types of waffle and easy to clean. My complaint is that the handle feels cheaply made and doesn’t see sturdy, like it’s loose. Otherwise, as long as I’m super careful it seems to be working well so far.
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by ATXMom from Love this waffle maker. I’m a huge fan waffle maker. Quick, easy to use and cooks to perfection. Nothing better than a waffle on a Sunday morning, and Oster one is the best on the market. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Date published: 2020-10-07