Oster® Electric Can Opener with Power Pierce Cutting Blade for Precise Edges, Black
This Oster Electric Can Opener features a powerful cutting mechanism to effortlessly pierce cans, plus an integrated knife sharpener and a separate bottle opener. Use it for fast, hassle-free food prep, so you keep working efficiently in the kitchen.
- Power Pierce cutting mechanism effortlessly opens cans
- Can opener blade assembly removes for easy cleaning
- Includes integrated knife sharpener and separate bottle opener
This Oster Electric Can Opener features a powerful cutting mechanism to effortlessly pierce cans. The Power Pierce cutting blade opens cans smoothly, with precise edges, and the blade assembly detaches for easy cleaning. The design accomodates cans of different sizes, and the auto-shutoff mechanism turns the unit off when not in use. The opener also features an integrated knife sharpener, and includes a separate bottle opener. Use it for fast, convenient, and hassle-free food prep, so you can keep working efficiently in the kitchen.
- This Oster Electric Can Opener features a Power Pierce cutting blade--a powerful cutting mechanism that effortlessly pierces cans and opens them smoothly, with precise edges
- Integrated knife sharpener in back of opener
- Blade assembly detaches for easy cleaning
- Bottle opener accessory included
- Automatic shutoff turns the unit off when not in use
- 4.38 x 3.75 x 8 inch unit is compact, yet fits taller cans; convenient cord storage
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
Oster® Electric Can Opener with Power Pierce Cutting Blade for Precise Edges, Black is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Birdlady58 from Disappointed I purchased this item and it seems to be locked. The handle does not lift. There were no instructions in the box and no can opener either. I have other oster products and I have always favored this brand until now. I also do not see a way to contact you directly so that I could posting this issue online.
Date published: 2020-09-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by KD11 from Lousy product The knife sharpener is covered by a plastic trim piece that prevents it from making contact with the blade and nobody in product support knows how to remove it. I was promised an email with instructions weeks ago that is yet to come
Date published: 2020-08-15