Acai Berry Cheesecake Popsicles
This fresh and fruity cheesecake-inspired popsicle is the perfect snack for a hot day.
- 4 tablespoons acai powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ lemons, freshly squeezed
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup graham cracker squares
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- Place raspberries, strawberries, and acai powder into your Oster® blender. Blend on HIGH speed for 15 to 30 seconds or until mixture is fully combined. Pour mixture into plastic cups and freeze for 1 hour.
- Place bananas, yogurt, brown sugar, and lemon juice into your blender. Blend on HIGH speed until fully mixed. Pour mixture into plastic cups on top of earlier mixture
- Place graham crackers and ghee into your blender. Blend on HIGH speed until fully mixed. Pour mixture into plastic cups on top of earlier mixture.
- Place popsicle sticks into each cup and freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve cold and enjoy!