Avocado and Pumpkin Seed Dip
Dip your favorite crackers or seasonal veggies in this creamy avocado and pumpkin dip.
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ripe Hass avocado
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- Cayenne pepper
- Crackers or vegetables
- Bake the pumpkin seeds at 400°F until crisp and golden.
- Place the pumpkin seeds (leaving some for decoration) and garlic into your Oster® food processor.
- Use the CHOP function for 2 seconds before turning off. Repeat.
- Add avocado, lemon juice, oregano, basil, olive oil, water, and salt and pepper. Use the CHOP function until everything is fully mixed.
- Remove the dip to a serving container and decorate with remaining pumpkin seeds and cayenne pepper.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables of your choice.
Sauces And Dips