Air Fried Delicata Squash Salad
Are you looking for the perfect salad for Thanksgiving?? Look no more. #osterpartner This delicata squash salad topped with pomegranates, vegan queso fresco, and pumpkin seeds is the one you've been looking for.
- 2 medium delicata squash cut into rounds, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salsa macha
- 8 oz Spring mix salad greens
- 4 oz arugula
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup vegan queso fresco
- Toss the delicata squash slices in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on rack and air fry at 400°F for 15 min.
- Remove from the oven and place in a bowl. Toss with the salsa macha.
- Arrange salad on plate, add delicata squash, pomegranate arils, toasted pumpkin seeds, and vegan queso fresco.
- Serve with your favorite dressing. I made a apple cider vinaigrette.