For the Dough
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 cups cooked quinoa
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 2 tbsp oregano
• 2 tsp powdered garlic
• ½ tsp salt
For the Toppings
• 1 ½ cups pizza sauce
• 2 twigs of rosemary
• ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
• ½ red onions, julienned
• ½ sweet peppers, julienned
• 1 pinch coarse salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F and grease a square pan of approximately 9 inches. Cover pan with greased wax paper.
2. Blend eggs, extra-virgin olive oil, quinoa, baking powder, ½ tbsp of oregano, and powdered garlic into your Oster® Blender. Blend on LOW speed for 30 seconds. Use a spoon to mix the dough and blend for another 20 seconds.
3. Moisten your hands and form the dough into a ball. Spread the dough over the pan, leaving it around 1/8th inches thick. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the dough from the oven and cover it with tomato sauce. Then spread your desired toppings.
5. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Sunbeam Products, Inc. d/b/a Jarden Consumer Solutions has not tested these recipes and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, cooking temperatures, cooking times, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken or fish.