Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
Truly the perfect summer drink, this blended fruit cocktail only requires four ingredients.
- 1 ¼ cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave (optional)
- Salt, for the glass rims
- Lime wedges, for the glass rims
- Cube your watermelon and freeze the amount you'll need on a baking sheet. This ensures that you end up with individually frozen pieces, rather than a giant frozen ice block of watermelon. Once the watermelon is frozen on the baking sheet, you can transfer it to a freezer bag or container and keep frozen until ready to use.
- Add all liquid ingredients to your Oster blender, then add the frozen watermelon. Blend until smooth.
- Run a lime wedge run around the rim of a glass and dip in salt. Pour margarita mixture into the glass and enjoy immediately!