- 1-1/2 pounds small ripe tomatoes, cored and halved
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 small yellow onion cut in half
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Optional toppings: diced avocado, cooked shrimp and chopped cilantro
- Place the first six ingredients in order listed in Oster® Versa® Performance Blender; PULSE 1 to 2 times to coarsely chop vegetables.
- Season with salt, if desired, and pepper. Transfer to a covered container; refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
Tip: This soup is also delicious splashed with Mexican hot sauce or topped with pepitas.