Honey-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
Serve these honey-wheat buttermilk pancakes for a perfect breakfast with the family.
- 1 ⅓ cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ cups reduced-fat buttermilk baking mix
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup honey-crunch wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Place buttermilk, eggs, honey, baking mix, flour, wheat germ, and baking powder into your Oster® blender.
- Blend on HIGH speed until batter is fully blended.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto a preheated skillet. Cook until top begins to bubble. Turn over and cook until pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup and enjoy!