Lemon Dill White Bean Dip
Enjoy this delicious lemon bean dip with your favorite crackers, veggies, or bread.
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) can white beans
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½-1 small lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Garlic Powder
- Add white beans, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh dill, and a pinch of garlic powder, salt, and pepper into your Oster food processor.
- Blend for 1 minute or until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and let chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Leave longer for a thicker texture.
- Dip with crackers, veggies, and bread and enjoy!
Sauces And Dips