Pico de Gallo
Why eat store bought salsa with preservatives when you can have fresh, homemade salsa in a snap!
• ½ bunch fresh cilantro
• 3 firm tomatoes, cut into chunks
• 1 white onion, cut into quarters
• 1 jalapeño pepper, halved (optional)
• ¼ cup of lime juice
1. Place food chopper onto Oster® blender base, add cilantro and pulse until desired texture is reached.
2. Repeat for each of the other ingredients.
3. Combine ingredients in mixing bowl, incorporating everything together with the lime juice; salt to taste.
4. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
Sunbeam Products, Inc. d/b/a Jarden Consumer Solutions has not tested these recipes and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, cooking temperatures, cooking times, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken or fish.