Red Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa and Vegetables
Stuff these red bell peppers with your favorite mixed vegetables and quinoa for a healthy, vegetarian weeknight dinner!
- 6 red bell peppers
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, and corn)
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your Oster® countertop oven to 450°F.
- Mix the quinoa, mixed vegetables, onion, salt and pepper (to taste), then set aside.
- Cut the peppers in half, lengthwise. Drizzle them with olive oil and stuff with the vegetable and quinoa mix.
- Place the peppers into your countertop oven and cook at 450°F for 25 minutes.
- Serve with avocado and enjoy!
Toasters And Ovens