• 1 recipe tandoori marinade
• 2 lbs. chicken wings
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
• 1 teaspoon ground coriander
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl combine tandoori sauce and chicken wings. Mix until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place a rack onto a baking tray.
3. Place chicken wings onto the rack, making sure not to overcrowd them.
4. Drizzle the chicken wings with vegetable oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the wings are beginning to brown and are cooked through.
5. Dipping Sauce: Place all ingredients into the blender jar. Secure the lid.
6. Blend on MEDIUM speed for 20 seconds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve cooked chicken wings with dipping sauce.
Sunbeam Products, Inc. d/b/a Jarden Consumer Solutions has not tested these recipes and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, cooking temperatures, cooking times, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken or fish.