Tandoori Chicken Wings with Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Enjoy these Asian-inspired chicken wings with a delicious dipping sauce made with yogurt and fresh herbs.
- 1 jar of tandoori marinade
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine tandoori sauce and chicken wings. Mix well until chicken is completely covered. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place a rack onto a baking tray. Place chicken wings onto the wrack, leaving room between each wing.
- Place yogurt, mint leaves, cilantro, cumin, lemon juice, and vegetable oil into your Oster® blender.
- Blend on MEDIUM for 20 seconds. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cooked chicken wings with dipping sauce and enjoy!