Vegan Chilaquiles Divorciados
Green and red chilaquiles so you don’t have to choose!
Air fryer friendly VEGAN chilaquiles!
- Vegan cheese of choice (I used follow your heart mozzarella, finely shredded)
- 12 corn tortillas
- cilantro for garnish
- (optional) vegan egg (I used the just brand)
- cashew crema
For Salsa Verde:
- 8 tomatillos, husks and stems removed
- 2-3 serranos or 1 jalapeno (add more or less depending on specific preference) 1/2 white onion, skin removed
- 3 garlic cloves, skin removed
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- big pinch of salt
For Salsa Roja:
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 white onion
- 3 guajillo chilies
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2-4 serranos or jalapeños (use more or less depending on spice preference) 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Big pinch salt
For the tortillas:
- Cut tortillas into triangles and place in Diamond Oster Air fryer.
- Spray with oil, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and set at 400 degrees for 8 minutes, half way through move the tortilla chips around by shaking the air fryer handle. Should be golden and crispy.
For the Salsa:
- Add all salsa ingredients in the Diamond Oster Air fryer (except cilantro and salt) and set at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes checking half way through.
- Blend salsa ingredients with a handful of cilantro and a good pinch of salt and blend until smooth!
Throw it all together in a pan:
- Over medium heat. Add tortillas, (* If adding vegan egg) add evenly over tortilla chips, let it cook for 4 minutes then cover with salsa then cover with cheese and put lid on top and keep on low heat for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with cashew crema or vegan sour cream.
Latin and Spanish