Oster® Classic Series 8-Speed Blender with Travel Smoothie Cup, Red
BLSTCG-RBG-000Oster BLSTCG-RBG-000 https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwd53a994a/images/highres/BLSTCG-RBG-000_Combo.jpg
Use Code USA for up to 25% off Your Order
Free Shipping on orders $35+
Free Shipping on orders $35+
Enjoy a smoothie or shake, grind coffee beans, puree fresh vegetables, shred and grate cheese, and much more with this Oster Classic Series Blender.
- Dimensions: H:13.9" W:8.6" L: 10.3"
- Cord length: 16"
- Watts: 700W
Enjoy a smoothie or shake, grind coffee beans, puree fresh vegetables, shred and grate cheese, and so much more with this Oster Classic Series Blender. The perfect smoothie blender, it comes with a Blend-N-Go travel smoothie cup, and features 8 speed settings, a Crush Pro 4 blade, and a 6-cup dishwasher safe jar.
- Powerful blender features 700 power watts and 450 blending watts; 8 speeds including high, medium, low, and pulse let you make smoothies and shakes, shred and grate cheese, grind coffee beans, puree fresh vegetables and fruit, and more
- Durable stainless Steel Crush Pro 4® blade design
- Includes 20 oz. Blend-N-Go smoothie cup, so you can take your smoothie with you on the go
- 6-cup dishwasher-safe Boroclass® glass jar, plus 2-ounce filler cap with built in markings for easy measuring
- 10-year All-Metal Drive limited warranty; 3-year satisfaction guarantee
Oster® Classic Series 8-Speed Blender with Travel Smoothie Cup, Red is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Elizabeth23 from So dissappointed I had an Oster Classic (with the wavy buttons) for many years and loved it. When it finally gave out I figured it was such a good blender I'd stick with Oster and get another one. I purchased this one from Target and in less than a month the two buttons on the end stopped working. Now a few months later the only buttons that work are the off button and the middle button. Definitely not made like my old one, so dissappointed.
Date published: 2019-01-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by JCN2 from Great blender This is a good looking blender at a good price. It works well and has lasted close to a year now for us. We use it a lot (my son makes protein drinks daily) and we've had no problems other than a torn gasket. I wouldn't have given it a 4 star for that, but others have had the same issue. Seems to be a weakness in the design. We went through three blenders in about 4 months before this one. So I am quite happy!
Date published: 2019-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by DeeD from Great for Smoothies I really love this blender - Nice color, glass blender & great travel cup. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the grey seal ring tore after the first week.
Date published: 2018-10-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Emfed from Stopped working instantly Was super excited to use this, but turned on for only a few seconds before it would no longer work. Guess I wasn’t meant to have that smoothie.
Date published: 2018-12-05