Oster® 22-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid and Defrost Setting, Stainless Steel
CKSTRS23-SB-DOster CKSTRS23-SB-D https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw44f751bf/images/highres/CKSTRS23-SB-D_HERO.jpg
Visit our Partners at Amazon to Purchase
Cook turkey and more to perfection (and free up oven space) with this Oster® 22-Quart Roaster Oven. The self-basting lid design saves time, heat, and energy, and speeds cooking time. It holds up to a 26-pound turkey. See More...
Roast, bake, slow cook, and serve (and free up oven space) with this Oster® 22-Quart Roaster Oven. The self-basting lid design speeds cooking time. It holds up to a 26-pound turkey. The innovative defrost setting takes your turkey from frozen to roasted in hours, while the "keep warm" setting conveniently lets you focus on entertaining until you’re ready to serve. And when the cooking’s done, the removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan makes for fast cleanup.
- This Oster® Roaster Oven saves time, heat, and energy, and speeds cooking time; and the high-domed lid helps you accommodate larger turkeys—up to 26 pounds
- Versatile electric roaster allows you to roast, bake, slow cook, and serve; it frees up oven space so it's great for special occasions when you're cooking a lot at once
- Saves 30% more time and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven* (*Based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven)
- Self-basting lid recirculates moisture on its own, saving you the time and energy you'd spend basting
- "Keep warm" setting lets you entertain stress-free until you’re ready to serve
Oster® 22-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid and Defrost Setting, Stainless Steel is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 1 out of 5 by lee7 from Useless for roasting turkeys. If I had known that you have to put the turkey into the oven for 30 minutes to get a nicely browned turkey I would never have bought it. This defeats the purpose of a roaster. Also, the self-basting lid leaves a massive amount of watered-down juice, making gravy tasteless. To roast a turkey was my only reason for buying this product.
Date published: 2017-11-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Susanthiemancantrall from Worst roaster ever used! Dont waste your money Have used it 2x and both times it took 50% more time to cook than the old style roasters. Flimsy compared to the old roasters. Very poor quality! The poor rating is not low enough!
Date published: 2020-06-02